WD Green 240GB M.2 Internal SSD
ENHANCED STORAGE FOR YOUR EVERYDAY COMPUTING NEEDS
For fast performance and reliability, WD Green SSDs boost the everyday computing experience in your desktop or laptop PC.
Improved performance for everyday computing
With the performance boost from a WD Green SATA SSD, you can browse the web, play a game, or simply start your system in a flash.
Solid state reliability
Lightweight and shock resistant, WD Green SSDs use no moving parts and help keep your data safe from loss in the case of accidental bumps and drops.
Less power. More play.
WD Green SSDs are among the lowest power consuming drives in the industry. And with less power used, your laptop runs longer.
AN EASY UPGRADE FOR YOUR PC
Compatible with most desktop and laptop PCs, WD Green SSDs are available in 2.5" 7mm and M.2 2280 models for simple, worry-free upgrading.
DOWNLOADABLE WD SSD DASHBOARD AND ACRONIS SOFTWARE
Monitor your drive's health with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard and clone drives with Acronis® True Image™ WD Edition software.
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Every WD Green SSD includes a 3-year limited warranty so you can confidently trust WD for all your data needs.
Transfer speeds up to 545MB/s and capacities up to 240GB with models available for most desktop and laptop PCs.
- Capacity 240GB
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Form Factor 2.5"/7mm M.2 2280
- Sequential Read up to (MB/s) 545
- Average Active Power (mW) 80
- Max Read Operating (mW) 2,800
- Max Write Operating (mW) 2,800
- Slumber (mW) 30
- DEVSLP (mW) 10
- MTTF Up to 1.0M hours
- Operating Temperatures 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperatures -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Vibrations 5.0 gRMS, 10-2000 Hz
- Non-Operating Vibrations 4.9 gRMS, 7-800 Hz
- Shock 1,500 G @ 0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
- TBW 80
- Size: 1.5mm x 22.0mm x 80mm
- Weight: M.2 2280 6.51g +/- 0.5g